Grapetaste : Corporate Wine Tasting Events
Wine is the perfect catalyst for mixing business with pleasure! Whether your aim is client networking, team-building or an office treat, our priority is to make your event a memorable one and over-deliver on your expectations.
Our passionate, user-friendly team of wine professionals will ensure your guests are entertained, even inspired, and learn something new whether a wine novice or seasoned enthusiast.
- We feature only quality wines that are exemplary examples of their style
- We cater for small or larger groups in a variety of formats, seated or walk-round
- Experiences can take place at your offices, a specific venue of your choice, or we can suggest appropriate alternatives in your preferred locality
- We provide a bespoke, personalised service with rigorous attention to detail
- We do not sell wine so our selections are unbiased
- We can also provide quality catering options
We will suggest a variety of Grapetaste Experience options to suit your purpose and budget.
Once agreed you can relax while we make it happen.
The Grapetaste Experience
Stimulate your taste buds and imagination. Please click on the themes below to browse some of our most popular tasting experiences.
- Grapetaste Wine Challenge Quiz
- Tasting Tour
- Wine and Food
- Wine and Fragrance
- English Vineyard Adventure
- Discover Premium Beer
- World of Whisky
Private Wine Events
Why not host your own, personalised wine party – a special treat your friends and family will never forget. Birthdays, anniversaries, stags and hens, or just because! Everyone will taste and learn something new about wine with your personal wine guru for the occasion.
Please contact us to discuss your perfect, personal, wine masterclass.
Wine Challenge Experience
Individual or team based blind tasting quiz. Interactive, competitive, light-hearted.
Taste without preconceptions.
Discover why wines taste different. Identify what and where, follow the clues provided.
Multiple-choice quiz cards.
Points mean prizes!
- Classic Grapetaste Challenge
- Grapetaste Champagne Challenge
- England vs France – The Battle of the Bubbles
- Grapetaste Wine Options Quiz
Tasting Tour Experience
Focus on a nation or region, a producer, style or vintage(s). The possibilities are endless!
- Regional Tour (focus on a specific region, such as Bordeaux, Alsace, Burgundy, Rioja, California)
- National Tour (explore the diversity of wines from a specific country, perhaps France or even England, Iberia or further afield in the New World)
- Varietal Tour (explore & compare – classic & indigenous varieties, Next Big Thing, Off-Piste, ABC (Anything But Chardonnay/Cabernet) and more
- Grower Champagnes (this region's best kept secret - Artisan Champagnes from family growers)
- Classics vs Impersonators (famous names vs their look-alike pretenders around the world)
- Wine Olympics (medal winning wines from around the world)
- Icons (Fine Wines, famous names)
Wine & Food Experience
Everything is possible! From simple yet carefully matched finger food, to an extravagant, gastronomic tasting menu.
Discover what works and, importantly, what does not. We taste the wines naked (without food!) and again with a selection of canapés/finger food or a full-blown 3-course lunch or dinner.
- Wine Matching Lunch or Dinner - enjoy a selection of different wines served with each course (seasonal, varietal, national or regional themes)
- Principles of Successful Wine and Food Matching (a selection of different wines and finger food carefully chosen to demonstrate what works, or not)
- Wine & Cheese – prepare to be surprised
- Champagne, Cheese & Charcuterie - it really works!
- Wine & Chocolate – girl heaven
- Wine vs Sake – comparative tasting of wines & sake with a selection of authentic Japanese 'tapas' – you decide who wins.
Wine & Fragrance Experience
A stylish, indulgent experience in partnership with a deluxe fragrance brand.
- Perfect for professional female networking occasions
- Discover the synergy between the appreciation of fine fragrance and wine
- Uncover intriguing parallels in how these two great alchemies are created and how we perceive them
- Try your hand at 'blending' fragrances
- An exclusive gift bag for each guest to take away
- Treats can include a luxury hand and arm massage
English Vineyard Experience
Why not treat your clients or colleagues to an afternoon or evening visit to one of our most successful wine estates?
It may surprise you to know there are several hundred individual vineyards in the UK.
Our home-grown industry has become a force to be reckoned with, consistently producing world-class, award-winning wines.
A typical, bespoke visit might include:
- A short vineyard/winery tour, learn first hand how wine is produced and the challenges of making wine in Blighty
- Blend your own wine! Interactive, competitive team blending Challenge with prizes awarded by our judges for the finest cuvée
- A guided tasting of wines from the estate (and/or alternative wines)
- Canapés or a delicious lunch or dinner to complete this Great British experience
Discover Premium Beer Experience
Fun, informal, interactive. Discover your perfect pint with our professional Beer guru.
Beer rivals wine in terms of variety and complexity.
There really is a brew to suit every palate and any occasion. And ladies – this is not just for the boys!
- Introduction to Beer – Pilsner, Fruit, Wheat, Lambic, Blonde – something for everyone to enjoy
- Discover Belgian Beer – unrivalled variety
- Beer Cuisine – discover what works and what does not. A variety of options ranging from carefully selected finger food to a gastronomic banquet
World of Whisky Experience
Our Malt Master expert is your guide. Learn how to fully appreciate this majestic spirit.
Develop your Whisky vocabulary. Discover gems from our 'home-grown' distilleries or the new world innovations beyond.
Here are a few themes to tempt your nose and palate.
- Introduction to Whiskies worldwide
- Scotch – tour the Islands, Highlands and Lowlands, discover a myriad of 'finishes' and much more
- Blind Tasting Challenge Quiz – follow the clues to identify what and where
- Whisky, Cheese & Chocolate – after dinner delights!